Amy enjoys sharing the beauty of Judaism as an invited speaker and through her hands-on, challah-making workshops. She leads workshops at synagogues, libraries, and community centers in the Chicagoland area.
- 18 June 2019, We Knead Challah at the Skokie Public Library
- Leaps of Faith documentary is one of 43 films in the JCC Chicago Jewish Film Festival 1-17 March 2019. We were one of several families interviewed.
- 16 January 2019, The Bread That Traveled the World at Hadassah Chicago-North Shore
- 13 January 2019, We Knead Challah at Ezra-Habonim, the Niles Township Jewish Congregation
- 29 November 2018, The Bread That Traveled the World at the Northbrook Public Library
- 12 November 2018, The Bread That Traveled the World at the Northbrook Public Library
- 5 September 2018, Ezra-Habonim Sisterhood Fashion Show and Luncheon
- 23 May 2018, The Bread That Traveled the World at the Glenview Public Library
- 22 April 2018, Panelist on Expanding Our Embrace: Creating Space for Interfaith Families in Our Kehillot at the USCJ Central District Conference in Chicago, Illinois
- 7 January 2018, Knead a Reason to Challah at Beth Emet, the Free Synagogue